We live in a world full of possibilities, with many options and continuous changes. Despite all these options, most people continue to move in the usual direction, probably because it is the direction they know and feel comfortable with, because they don´t see another option or because they don´t take the time to think about what they would really like to do with their lives.
When you are not happy or successful in the direction in which you are currently going, then it might be helpful for you to stop for a moment, take the time to reflect and think about what you really want to do in life. Coaching can be a good way to help you clarify what you really want, to take control of your life, to stay focused, to achieve the desired results, to be more successful and, above all, to be happier in life.
Today’s leaders have to deal with increasingly complex challenges in a continuously changing environment. It is not easy to keep your head cool and to achieve the desired results in a world so turbulent.
The goal of an executive coaching process is to accompany and help people to better understand themselves, their environment and their team, to clarify their vision and desired goals and then…. to get into action and take responsibility to achieve them! Coaching is focused on helping people to understand their context, to become the best version of themselves and to inspire the people around them to do the same, to ensure that they take full advantage of their own talents and of the ones of the people on their team, and to come up with amazing solutions that they never thought were possible before. Coaching will help you create, cultivate and maintain high-quality and meaningful conversations and relationships with your most important stakeholders.
In the coaching processes Judith guides people so that they are able to transform the difficulties and challenges that they face into opportunities for learning, growth and overcoming. It helps them to identify and change their limiting beliefs and unconstructive behaviours so that they can flourish, shine and be their best version.
Executive coaching has proven to be one of the most effective forms of leadership development. Empirical studies show that leaders who have received coaching are more successful in achieving their goals, especially in times of change.
Judith offers executive coaching that provokes profound change and concrete commitments in leaders and team members at all levels of an organisation. She offers personalised services such as individual face-to-face sessions, Skype/Zoom/WhatsApp calls, and team sessions, according to the organisational needs and individual goals, anywhere in the world.
Collaboration and good teamwork towards a common and concrete goal is crucial to the effectiveness of a team. Sometimes, this collaboration is not flowing optimally, because of a lack of communication between team members, different opinions and points of view, or because some members of the team put more focus on their own hidden agenda rather than on the common goal. In this case, team coaching can help to deal with conflicts, to improve the communication and trust, to align the team behind a shared purpose and to direct attention to the most important thing: achieving the desired results.
What are the possible goals of team coaching?
- Reflect on where they are now and how did they get here?
- Become aware of the behaviourial patterns and dynamics of the team that are not constructive and that are no longer adequate for the new context.
- Build more confidence and trust in the team
- Help them to prepare for and to actually have the conversations that they need to have, but that they are currently avoiding
- Conflict management
- Define the team´s shared purpose
- Create an agreement on how they want to work together as a team from now on: what are their desired values and behaviours. To what will they say “yes” and “no” from now on?
- Create a shared, inspiring vision and identify the possible barriers to achieving it
- Agree on an action plan to achieve the desired results
- Help all team members to assume a proactive and protagonist role, in which they feel responsible for the team´s success
- Create a culture of giving and receiving on-going feedback and having continuous, constructive and meaningful conversations.
Judith also helps new teams to get to know each other better right from the beginning, so that they can move quickly in to the same direction, use all the existing talents and accelerate in order to achieve ambitious results.
Judith is passionate about helping people to connect with what is really important to them, become the protagonists in their lives, make conscious decisions, and take action to achieve their goals, chase their dreams and be happy.
When you are not happy or successful in the direction in which you are currently going, then it might be helpful for you to stop for a moment, take the time to reflect and think about what you really want to do with your life. Coaching can be a good way to help you clarify what you really want, to take control of your life, to stay focused, to achieve the desired results, to be more successful and, above all, to be happier in life.
How does it work?
As a coach Judith would be:
- Helping you to clarify what you really want in life and how to get it
- Offering you a mirror and helping you to reflect through powerful questions so that you see things that you haven´t been able to see for yourself so far, including other perspectives and new points of view
- Helping you to connect with your purpose and key values so that you can make decisions that are aligned with these
- Helping you to see blind spots and discover the barriers that could stop you from achieving your vision and your desired goal
- Helping you to experiment with new behaviour in a safe environment
- Doing what she possibly can to make you shine and become the best version of yourself.
The work relationship between coach and client is always unique. This means that we will set clear goals and agree on expectations before starting, to ensure success.
Judith offers personalised services such as individual face-to-face sessions and calls via Skype, Zoom or WhatsApp, according to your individual needs and goals, anywhere in the world.